Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21, 365 Day Project.


Plus 2 today and the children from Luke's Playschool were taking advantage of the warm weather to do some sledding. As one of the class photographers I try to document as many activities as I can. I captured a number of great images of the children having fun and liked this one a lot. The emotion on their faces shows the excitment of the day. The angle was perfect, so much so that I had to jump out of the way at the last second or they would have taken me out. I would have loved to have had one similar of Luke but He only did one run right at the end and as you can see was very cautious (images below).

Technical info: Canon 7D, 24-70 f2.8 @ f5.6, 1/500th sec at 400 ISO. Metered off the snow and opened up 1 2/3 stops.











No comments:

Post a Comment