Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7, 365 day project


Today was my turn to help in Luke's playschool classroom. My boys (Cool also attended the same playschool) always love when I help in class because that meant they are the "Special Helper". One of the duties of the special helper is to feed the fish. So after Luke did this little chore I went and created today's image. One of the things I am trying to do with this project is to be experimental and so this gave me an opportunity to work with the camera in my iPod Touch. Was surprised by how close I was able to get to the fish tank and fill the frame and keep a relatively good focus. After taking the photo I brought the image into the "Instagram" app and cropped it and then applied a filter named "Lord Kelvin". THis is the result. I like the effect and look forward to playing with the iPod Camera and both the "Instagram" and "Hipstamatic" apps I have loaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment