Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9, 365 day project.


Working with naked models is always interesting but these three kept their labels on. I guess I am a little punchy today being cooped up in the house due to the miserable weather outdoors. Makes this project a challenge. So while searching for things to photograph I came across these three items in a drawer in my office. They have been around since my ACAD days so that bottle of beer in the centre is some 20 years old. Decided to try my hand at some table top work so pulled them out as well as a piece of black plexi that I had lying around. Shot with the Canon 40D, 24-70 f2.8 @ f11, 1/125th sec. Lighting is a Chimera small strip soft box on my Balcar lights about 10 inches from the bottles and a white reflector on the opposite side.

No comments:

Post a Comment