Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Project


Well here it is the end of the first day of 2011. I have not bloged in almost a year and that will change starting today. I will be doing the test of stamina of 1 image a day for the whole year. Thats 365 images, all different and testing me to think as a photographer. In addition I plan to catch up on some old thoughts and images as well as write more then I have in the past. So enjoy todays post and I hope you like the images to follow.
Today's image was one of the Christmas ornaments on our tree. We purchased this one in Hawaii 6 years ago. Lighting was a flash light. Canon 7D, 24 - 70mm f2.8 at f2.8, 1/250 sec at 400 ISO.
Was going to try using my flash, but discovered this evening that both the pop up flash and the hot shoe are not working on the 7D. Guess this means sending it to Canon for some warranty repair as I just got the camera in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment