Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5, 365 day project


One of the things I intend to do in order to complete this challenge is to keep my camera with me when I leave the house. Today I was running some erands for my brother and found myself in an Industrial area of Calgary to which I have never been before. I could see it from Deerfoot Trail but since this is a major roadway in the city never thought to try and figure out how to get to it. Any way, I found myself surrounded by these industrial structures and had to get out for a few shots. Did not have a lot of times and most of it is fenced off so I guess I would need to get permission to come back and shoot there. But I did manage to get a couple images I liked and this was the one I settled on for today. I liked the way the tubing twisted and turned giving some graphic structure. Shot with the Canon 40D 24 - 70 f2.8 @ f6.3 for 1/100th sec at 100 ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment