Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 86, 365 Day Project.

Tonight was the last shooting night for my advanced studio lighting class. We revisited High Key and Low Key as those are the first two classes I teach them in basic before they have a chance to have worked with the studio lights and subjects. By now they have had at least 8 shooting sessions and 10 if they have completed all the classes I teach. We were short some subjects for out class so I went out in to the rotunda and found a group of students who were just chatting and I asked if one of them might be interested in coming to be a subject for my students. To my surprise 5 of them said yes and followed me down to the classroom. They were a lot of fun to photograph considering they had not planned to be there. Here are two of the images I created on the low key set up. Canon 7D, 24-70 f2.8 @ f8 and 70mm, 1/125 sec, 100 ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment