Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 89, 365 Day Project.

We finally have had some spring like weather here in Calgary (although they are saying more snow on the weekend). With the boys off of school and Lysa at home I decided to take a walk around our house to see what I will have to do once it warms up and dries up. Taking my camera with me I started looking at the leaves that were on the pathway beside and behind us and found some interesting images with ice and water as well. The top shot and the first one below were created in the shade of our fence. It felt a little like taking aerial images as I hovered over the leaves. For both of these shots I was at 400 ISO, 1/60 second @ f7.1 with the Canon 7D and 24-70 f2.8 lens.

I then moved into the sun and followed the stream of water down the path and looking at the leaves that hung up along the way. I liked the way the water was flowing around them so I changed the ISO to 100 and then adjusted the shutter speed to 1/80 sec. and f11 for the brighter situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment