Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 186, 365 Day Project.

Arriving early at SAIT tonight for my class I decided to do a little walk about to see if I could find something to photograph on campus. As I walked by the gym I looked in and saw that it was set up for some National Hand Bell conference. Noticing the entrance door was open I decided to head down and check it out. The participants were not there as I think they were on a supper break so I went in and started shooting. In these situations I do not like to recompose items, rather just look and find interesting compositions. These two are amongst the strongest I shot as I like the bells with the musical score. This is exactly as I found them and I moved no bell in the creation of these shots. Canon 7D, 24-70 f2.8 @ f5.6 and 24mm, 1/40 sec at 1000 ISO.


Canon 7D, 24-70 f2.8 @ f5.6 and 35mm, 1/80 sec at 3200 ISO.



No comments:

Post a Comment