Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 320, 365 Day Project

I structure my SAIT classes to give as much time for the students to shot as I can. So after a lecture on the lighting style for the night I usually take a few shots of our subjects to get them warmed up and show the student's some examples. This usually means I only take a few frames on the evening and tonight was no exception. This image of the lovely Tatiana was taken with the Canon 7D and the 24-70 f2.8 lens @ f 8, 1/125 sec and 100 ISO. Two Balcar MiniZ lights with umbrellas were used to give even lighting across the scene.

Once I returned home I downloaded the images and liked the classical feel of the image and knew I wanted to do a little post processing work. I did a little cleaning in Photoshop then saved the file and downloaded to my iPhone. I have really settled on Snapseed as my go to app for post processing work and knew I wanted to add a little Vintage filter to the shot. Once I found the look I wanted I then added the frame and finished the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment