Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 356, 365 Day Project

What a wonderful winter we have had so far. We have only had a few bitterly cold days since the start of November and a few heavy snow falls, but otherwise it has been very pleasant. Today was the last day of Kindergarten for Luke and he and a group of his classmates went sledding on the small hill after they were done. I wanted to grab a few images so I pulled out the iPhone and went down hill and waited for Luke to make his runs. This was the second shot I took and was the most successful. I think he was making a game of it to see if he could run in to me on his way down. Any way he had lot's of fun. Once we got home I brought the image into Snapseed where I cropped it and then added the Drama 2 Filter to give it some pop. I then used PhotoForge2 to add the edging with their frame tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment