Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Working with the iCloud.

I am starting preparation's for a presentation I will do at the U of C on February 9th called "The Best Camera is the One you Have with you. Using your Camera phone to it's fullest." This will take place at 7:00 pm in room ICT122 and the cost is $20. You can register online at http://www.cifp-online.com/CIFPEvents.htm or pay at the door.

One of the things I wanted to make sure I had a handle on was using the iCloud as a way to take the images I shoot with the iPhone and transfer them quickly to the iPad for easier demonstration of the process. So I took the lid of the candy jar and took it to one of our rooms were I placed it under the lamp with the red wall behind it and shot my test shot. iCloud then proceeded to transfer the file so that I was able to bring it into Snapseed on the iPad where I cropped and added some grunge. I then used PhotoForge2 for the frame and saved the image to upload to Instagram for the image of the day.

So I think this will work great during my presentation and I hope some of you will join me on Thursday, February 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment