Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fun with a band at SAIT

Tonight we had a fun class at SAIT with a band as our subject. Since they wanted a group shot and it would be hard to rotate the whole class through and give them a chance to shoot I decided to shot the group shot and then let the students do individual shots under two different low key set ups.  So the above is my image I shot with my Canon 7D and 24-70 f2.8.
.

One of the musicians had a beautiful steel guitar that I borrowed for a few minutes to do two quick images.  The above is my Instagram 366 photo that I processed in Snapseed using the drama 1 filter to add a nice smooth look to the guitar.

I then brought the image below into Snapseed and used the grunge filter for a slightly different look and posted it as my "tadaa Today" photo.
 Finally As I was leaving I took this photo of the Emergency phone and used some grunge in Snapseed and posted it as my Streamzoo photo of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment