Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Revisiting Hipstamatic

One of the first apps I downloaded with my iPod touch was Hipstamatic.  I used it a few times but found that I was not comfortable having my shots limited to what I choose to use as far as film style,  lens choice and camera type.  I wanted to capture my image and then change it to the look I wanted.  However I decided to day to get to know Hipstamatic as well as RetroCamera to see if I can get a better understanding of the looks one can achieve with these apps.

Since I had not opened Hipstamatic for a while I was pleasantly surprised to find an improvement in the sharing part of the app. Now one can share easily with Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and  Instagram.  As I walked on the hill of the Bowmont Park Natural area I took these shots with a couple of different films and lenses.  The first two were shared to Instagram and the last was posted to tadaa.  Over the next few weeks I will be shooting more and will be posting the results here as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment