Friday, June 15, 2012

More flowers

Maybe it is because we have such a long winter that when we have flowers they become a main subject for our cameras.  As we keep getting new blooms it makes it easy to train my iPhone on them trying to get an interesting photo.  Now flowers are always tough as we see so many shots of them and to make them different and dynamic can be a challenge.  Once again I used the Hipstamatic app as I am getting more comfortable with knowing the results it will give. I still use other apps in conjunction to get the final results I want.  I don't always like the frames in Hipstamatic so this is one of the finishing touches I can get from apps like WoodCamera which I used on the third image.  The top photo of the pansy is my Instagram 366 image of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment