Saturday, October 13, 2012

Down to the wire.

Today was one very busy Saturday.  I had a lecture at the Shaganappi Library on Black & White  photography and then taught my wedding photography class at SAIT in the afternoon.  Both sessions went great and I think all the participants learned and enjoyed.  I then rushed home to get Cool ready for a performance by his Cantare Choir group for an anniversary banquet.  Once I got home for the evening I needed to take a rest and then around 11:30 I realized I still had to create an image for today.

Now I have a collection of cameras and other photographic Knickknacks.  These are two from my collection.  The yellow guy is the Club Penguin photographer and was my Christmas gift from Luke last year.  The other is the Quantas koala which I received on a flight to Australia back in 1989.  I positioned them with one of my vintage cameras behind and shot this photo.  A little post processing in Snapseed and I got what I think is a nice photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment