Saturday, November 24, 2012

Another trip to the flower department.

One of my favorite places to snap a few photo's of flowers is the floral section at my local Safeway.  This is even more so in winter time.  While I was there today I snapped a few images of the lilies and roses.  When I returned home I brought them into Snapseed and converted them to Black and White.  The first photo of the Lily I had to then bring into first iPhoto and then Smoosh to eliminate some white flowers in the background as I found they took away from the main flower.  I felt the tonal range on this was very nice and picked it as the Photo of the Day.
For this Rose I did all the post in Snapseed with the biggest difference was using the center focus filter to blur  and darken the edges so the focus remained on the Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment