Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Back to snowy weather.

Just a short blog today to share my Instagram 366 photo of the day and one other.  Once again the snow is falling and while I was out to take the boy's school I saw this chain and post with a light coating of snow.  Taking out the iPhone I lined up the angle I wanted to record the shot and took one photo.  Using Snapseed to crop and enhance the photo to achieve the look I wanted.
When I returned home I noticed that the Hibiscus plant had a new bloom and I liked the way it looked with the newly fallen snow through the window.  I used the HDR Photo Camera app to help with the extreme contrast range.  It did give a bit of a funny effect today, but one I thought was interesting.  I used Snapseed to crop and frame the final photo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment