Sunday, December 2, 2012

A trip to Santa.

December is the official start to the Christmas season and what is not better then taking your kids to see Santa.  I took Cool and Luke to see the Santa at Northland Village mall and captured this image with the iPhone.  The interesting thing is this is the same Santa that we took Cool to first his first visit back in 2002 although back then he was at Brentwood Village mall.  This is my Photo of the Day for today.
When we returned home I wanted to show the winter wonderland that we have out our front window.  It looks so nice, especially when we have a heavy snow fall.
Latter in the afternoon the boy's had practice for the annual Christmas pageant at the church.  While they were busy rehearsing I took some photo's of some of the flower decorating the narthax.  Here are two shots I did and post processed with Snapseed.


No comments:

Post a Comment