Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas decorations.

With Christmas closing in it was time to get the decorations up.  This gave the opportunity to create a few different photo's of a few of the decorations.  The first on is of a snowflake we have that is made of little mirrors.  As I was looking at it I was paying attention to what was being reflected and if you look closely you will notice that it is the paper star that is in the bottom photograph.

A little post production was done in Snapseed on all three images.  However my Photo of the Day which is the top one I also used iPhoto to eliminated a few distracting bright spots and then Jazz to add some softness on the edges of the snowflake and the frame.


 Finally I would like to wish a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my followers and thank you for your support over the past year.  I look forward tp sharing more through the rest of 2012, and into the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment