Saturday, January 5, 2013

Quite day in India.

Today was a rather quite day here in India.  I went for a short walk photographing black pepper that  grows on the vine all around our house here.  I also photographed a few more of the large variety of flowers that grow here.

One of the reason's we are in India is to attend the wedding of my wife's niece.  As it is a special occasion new outfits are purchased for the celebration.  My boy's, Cool and Luke, also received out fits to wear which we tried on to check the fit.  Of course these clothes are very different then what they are use to wearing and they did look very cute in them.  I only hope it won't be to hot in the wedding hall on the 17th as I know this has been one of the biggest adjustments they have had to made while here.



No comments:

Post a Comment