Friday, January 11, 2013

Update on the rain chains.

The other day I posted an image of the rain chains and drain.  A few people commented to what they wanted to know how they worked.  Well today the water tank on the roof started to overflow and so the water started to come through the down spout.  Since I had shared the bottom portion the other day, I felt it was best to show the top.  As you can see, the chains work quite well in containing and directing the water.  I also posted a video to my Tumbler that you can find at http://patricksk.tumblr.com/post/40235659054/wondering-how-the-rain-chains-worked-water-tank  I hope you find it interesting.
As we walked between houses I again found some new flowers as well as some berries.  These were shot with the Canon 7D and the 24-70 f2,8.  No extension tubes were used this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment