Friday, January 3, 2014

1100 Consecutive days of photography.

It was a highly productive day as my consecutive days of taking at least one image reached 1100.  I worked with my Canon 7D and the first four photo's were taken using the 70-200 f2.8 lens with the 2X converter. I did this as there were some big snow piles between me and the bushes with the berries on them.  Luke had come out to be with me and he was leaning against one of the drifts when I trained the camera on him for the tight shot.  I then removed the converter and photographed the trees silhouetted against the sun.
In the evening I took Luke over to the Confederation golf course for the annual Christmas light display.  While he took photo's with his iPad (see the last photo) I shot these with the 7D and the 24-70 lens.  My ISO was at 2500 and then shot at 1/80 sec at f4.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment